Ongoing PhD thesis work
- Anna Thies (main supervisor). Service design in emergency unit healthcare.
Completed Ph.D. thesis supervision
- Jalal Nouri (main supervisor).Towards orchestration of mobile learning:scaffolding students learning processes across contexts. Licentiate thesis presented in December 2011. Scientific opponent Professor Staffan Selander, Stockholm University.
- Johan Eliasson (main supervisor).Interaction design for mobile learners Design guidelines for location-based and contextual learning supported by mobile devices. Licentiate thesis presented in December 2010. Scientific opponent Professor Mikael Wiberg, Uppsala University.
- Chiara Rossitto (co-supervisor).Managing Work at Several Places: Understanding nomadic Practices in Student Groups. 2009. Royal Institute of Technology.
- Petter Kalström (co-supervisor).CALL of the Wild: Using language technology in the second language classroom. (2009). PhD Thesis. Stockholm University, Stockholm
- Ola Knutsson (co-supervisor). Developing and evaluating language tools for writers and learners of Swedish. Doctoral thesis in Human-Computer Interaction, Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden
- Hee-Cheol Kim (co-supervisor).Computer support for collaborative reviewing of documents. Doctoral thesis in Human-Computer Interaction, Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden